Privacy Statement (according to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
X Datanet srl, located in Mirandola (MO) Via Punta, 15 – Italy – is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy (art. 13D.lgs 196/2003).
This Privacy Statement is intended to describe our privacy practices and provides information about the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Methods and purposes of the processing
The personal information provided by you as site visitors and potential clients will be handled in compliance with applicable laws, using manual, computer and data, with everything provided strictly related to the purposes and may result in logic by Article 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003. In any case, all data are processed in accordance with the law and the confidentiality obligations imposed. Your data are collected and recorded by X DataNet Srl to their exclusive use for the provision of services, for any requirements and contractual requirements and/or pre-contract, for operational needs and internal management, as well as for monitoring the performance of access to the site and to characterize the nature of its members. The provision of data is optional, but the lack of such a provision does not perfect the registration for newsletters and will result in the inability of X DataNet Srl to establish any contractual relationship. In this context, the information you provide may also be transferred to group companies. The data will be organized and stored in computer files and/or paper and their treatment will be using appropriate tools to ensure security and strict confidentiality.
Provision of data
Without prejudice to the freedom in your provision of data, it should be noted that failure to provide the same will make it impossible for X DataNet Srl to consider any request for services by you.
Please do not enter confidential data (revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political, union membership and personal data disclosing health and sex life). Any confidential data will be immediately deleted without your written permission – after carefully reading this information – to consent the treatment by X DataNet srl.
Communication, knowledge transfer and dissemination of data
For the purposes of paragraph 1, your personal data may be disclosed only to the Companies of the Group of Companies to which X DataNet Srl belongs. The personal information you provide will not be spread however. We kindly ask you to immediately notify X DataNet srl any changes in your personal data so in compliance with Art. 11, letter (c) of that legislation, which requires that the details are correct and therefore, updated.
Rights of the user
X DataNet srl informs you that you can exercise at any time, with reference to your personal data and in the manner indicated in art. 8, 9, 10 Decree. 196/2003 which reference is expressly made, the rights under art. 7 Decree. 196/2003, transcribed below in its entirety:
Art. 7 – “Right to access personal data and other rights”
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic tools;
- the identity of the Data Controller, Managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- The update, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Owner and manager of data processing
Owner and manager of data processing is X DataNet Srl operational headquarters in Mirandola (MO), Via Punta, 15 – Italy.
For any further information and communication about the personal data you can write by registered mail to X DataNet Srl operational headquarters in Mirandola (MO), Via Punta n. 15 – Italy – or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org